Friday, May 22, 2009

nasib malang

yesterday i 7 am go 2 school 2 fetch chan... coz we wan 2 go back 2 my primary school... xin yi, chuah's gf(cha yi), chuah, hor yan and wei yan also got go... when we reach my primary school,the guards dun let us in... then we go back 2 secondary school lo... after we reach back 2 secondary school, we go 'ABC' eat breakfast... after eating, we go xin yi house... then we ply her com n badminton racket...

then we went back 2 secondary school... when we sit at the stone chair, the principle call wei yan... i follow wei yan go... the principle say she wan only 1 person only... so i go back 2 sit lo... then i triped and fall... my hand start 2 bleed... kesian me...

2 comments:

  1. Visit my blog! I sucessfully updated my blog and becoming more interesting! Anyone who visit Brandon's blog pls visit my blog also! samlifeinschool.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe... Becoz u all stupid n go 2 skul lol...
    I tell u adi canot go in but u all still very stuborn n go... Stupid!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones